When I saw this recipe in the April/May 2013 issue of Taste of Home, I knew I wanted to make it. I LOVE meatloaf. Most of the time I make Paula's recipe, but these looked so cute and delicious!
I couldn't believe how easy this recipe was. It only has a couple of ingredients, but it's full of flavor. My kids and I loved this recipe. I will definitely be making this again and again.
BBQ Meat Loaf Minis
1 lb ground beef
1 6 oz package of stuffing mix (I used Stove top)
1 cup water
2 tablespoons of hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce.
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Combine the stuffing mix, water and BBQ sauce. Mix in the ground beef.
2. Place 1/3 cup into each of the 12 ungreased muffin cups.
3. Bake at 375 degrees, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
4. Sprinkle tops with the cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
5. Serve with additional BBQ sauce.