Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BBQ Meat Loaf Minis

 
 
 








When I saw this recipe in the April/May 2013 issue of Taste of Home, I knew I wanted to make it.  I LOVE meatloaf.  Most of the time I make Paula's recipe, but these looked so cute and delicious!

I couldn't believe how easy this recipe was.  It only has a couple of ingredients, but it's full of flavor.  My kids and I loved this recipe.  I will definitely be making this again and again.


BBQ Meat Loaf Minis

1 lb ground beef

1 6 oz package of stuffing mix (I used Stove top)

1 cup water

2 tablespoons of hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce.

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1.  Combine the stuffing mix, water and BBQ sauce.  Mix in the ground beef. 

2.  Place 1/3 cup into each of the 12 ungreased muffin cups.

3.  Bake at 375 degrees, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.

4.  Sprinkle tops with the cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.

5.  Serve with additional BBQ sauce.

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

retrorevival.biz said...

I love your blog! Looking forward to reading through all of your posts:) These mini loaves looks delish!

Alwayzbakin said...

Thank you! I love yours too. ;-)

Leslie said...

Yummo!!!!

Michelle said...

These look really good! I will take your recommendation and make them!

kelly said...

Those look yummy.

Eva said...

Wow, this does look really easy! I like that these are baked in muffin tins so you don't have to spend the time shaping each individual loaf.

Aimee Shugarman said...

Love these! What a perfect dinner :)